Senior Financial Planning Analyst (m/f/d) | MSD Gesellschaft m.b.H.
Our Support Functions deliver services and make recommendations about ways to enhance our workplace and the culture of our organization. Our Support Functions include HR, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Procurement, Administration, Facilities and Security.
Our Finance team brings together our financial perspectives into our overall strategic and tactical decision making. We use state-of-the-art techniques for financial analysis, planning, accounting, reporting and performance evaluation. This allows the organization to continue advancing medical innovation and improve lives.
We are continually striving to improve the understanding of health care within the local community. Our site in 1100 Vienna (ICON Tower) is a strategic location for the distribution of our high quality and innovative health care products, as well as digitally integrated solutions for our patients and clients. To ensure sustainable company growth, we continually aim to offer attractive career opportunities for more than 150 employees at our Vienna site.
Senior Financial Planning Analyst (m/f/d)
- Assisting in and coordinating the Financial Planning, Budgeting and Analysis processes and activities
- Providing timely, relevant, and accurate reporting and analysis of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, and forecasted results to facilitate decision-making
- Supporting the business to manage their expenses, in particular promotion budgets
- Assisting the business units and other departments on ad-hoc financial analysis
- Responsible for end-to-end forecasting process
- Ensuring that all activities are handled in line with the internal controls requirements and providing support during internal and external audits
- Proactively challenging and driving continuous improvement of existing processes through optimization, standardization, and simplification
- Ensuring connection between financial and logistics/customer services topics
- Backup to the FP&A & Customer services lead
- Collaboration with Digital and Market Access on data projects (eg. ACADS)
- Delivering accurate reports for external partners
- Providing necessary trainings on FP&A topics
- Managing SAP master data (Finance + OTC master data)
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Proven experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis supporting financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics
- Strong analytical and data organization / interpretation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to details and accuracy is required
- Excellent skills in Office 365 (especially MS Excel)
- Experience with SAP & LPT/BPC is highly recommended
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to influence, build and maintain diverse client and peer relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- Fluency in English and German, both oral and written
We offer an attractive salary, outstanding social benefits and an exciting work environment with varied tasks in an international environment. The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 54.100,-- and varies according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Link zur Bewerbungsplattform:
Senior Financial Planning Analyst (m/f/d)
Who we are …
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for …
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
Zuschriften bitte an:
- MSD Gesellschaft m.b.H.