Medical Science Relation Manager- Rare Diseases (m/f) (Pfizer GmbH)
At Pfizer we are creating an organization and promoting a culture that respects each individual's unique character and life experiences, and reflects the diversity of our customers and markets. We will achieve this through fostering and sustaining an environment in which every colleague feels valued and supported, thus enabling superior business results.
- Medical, pharmacy or science degree preferably on postgraduate level
- Experience in Rare Diseases and/or Cardiology preferred
- Strong presentation and networking skills
- Project management skills
- Business acumen, strong interpersonal skills, proven team player
- High degree of cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to clearly communicate information and concepts which may be complex in nature
- Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance and regulatory legislation and how it impacts the product portfolio
- Good knowledge of drug development
- A knowledge of health economics and its impact on medical decision making including the specifics of the Austrian health system
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Willingness to travel
- Digital affinity and competence including very good MS office skills
The monthly salary depends on education, training and expert knowledge as well as previous experience but will at least amount to EUR 50.000 gross per year. We are looking forward to your convincing online application with all complete documents, which you can upload at the “Resume/CV” section of the “My Experience” page. Apply today via www.pfizer.com/careers. Please note that we can only accept applications via out online portal. Pfizer's aim is to provide equality of opportunity in the recruitment process by avoiding discrimination on the grounds of: sex, age, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability.