Medical Director (m/w)
Roche is a leader in the Austrian pharmaceutical market and the key player in the Austrian hospital and oncology market. Key for our success is our dedication to employees, a trustful and appreciative working environment and the dedication to cutting edge medicines for patients.
- As a member of the Austrian Management team you play a pivotal and active role in shaping the strategic direction of Roche Austria and contribute actively to the corporate goals and future success
- You are managing a group of approximately 50 employees
- The Medical team conducts more than 50 clinical studies, manages a broad portfolio in Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Regulatory & Pharmacovigilance and maintains a robust Quality Management System (including GMP)
- Your Medical Affairs team oversees more than 100 Medical projects
- Building bridges to key stakeholder in the healthcare system from payers to prescribers and non-prescribers is fundamental in your daily work to elaborate on innovate Healthcare solutions for best Patient Care
- We are seeking a candidate who actively likes to challenge the status quo and strives for improvement, to support our mission “Doing now what patients need next”
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You are a visionary and innovative thinker who wants to actively shape and expand our medical strategy
- You have successfully completed your medical degree and have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in a leading position in the healthcare system, preferably in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- You are passionate about leading people and have a strong track-record in line management and leadership roles. Additionally, you are well versed in working in a global matrix structure, are proactive and driven and bring strong communication, negotiation and networking skills
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills in both German and English
The next step is yours.
You can expect an annual salary of at least € 100,000 gross, as well as a performance-based bonus and attractive benefits. Pension funds, company restaurants, flexible working hours, workplace health promotion and a wide range of sports activities are just some of them. Depending on qualifications and experience, there is a willingness to overpay.
To apply today, visit our website http://careers.roche.com/austria
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Zuschriften bitte an:
- Roche Austria GmbH