At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference. As Head Supply Chain Austria (m/f/d), you will represent the country in scope towards the regional supply chain function and balance local and regional requirements and processes. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure that our customers get served with our products in full and on time applying best in class supply chain processes while fulfilling Viatris high quality standards at affordable costs.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Leading the team in the daily business activitities, monitoring the performances and working closely with partners
- Responsibility of Finished goods-procurement for the Austrian market with the goal of well-balanced inventories and full product availability
- Working collectively with local Leadership to design, navigate and implement Strategic Initiatives for the company. Being a key contributor and actively participate in the management meetings/workshops to align the Supply Chain function with the strategy and direction of the overall business
- Leading demand management at Affiliate level, ensuring that all the relevant inputs from other functions are taken into consideration and included in the future demand plans
- Leading and ensuring that the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) is established and maintained within the Affiliate according with Regional guidelines, partnering with the key stakeholders at Affiliate and Regional level
- Managing, connecting, and collaborating with 3rd party logistics providers to ensure a high service level to our customers and to define a flexible logistic organization which can adapt to Mylan growth and new customers’ needs in line with GDP constraints
- Designing and optimizing effective and efficient business processes
- Coordination of affiliates 3rd Party suppliers in Austria
- Owning and controlling the financial spend and budget for the function
- Monitoring and analyzing relevant Key Performance Indicators (like Forecast Accuracy and External Customer Service & Inventory levels)
- Coordinating launch activities from supply chain perspective for the Austrian affiliates to ensure early market entries with new key-products
- Ensuring consistent master data management in the local Supply Chain systems
- Identifying best-practices with the aim to develop and implement harmonized processes to combine businesses for Austria (e.g. S&OP, meetings, reportings, etc.)
- Ensuring on-time implementation of local legislation around Serialization in Austria
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
- Profound understanding of the Austrian pharmaceutical market
- Willingness and ability to travel (10%)
- Analytical thinking
- Fluent German and English (written and oral)
The gross annual salary is at least € 65.000.
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Link to jobplattform
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Zuschriften bitte an:
- Viatris, Mylan Österreich GmbH