Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
Our Marketing team are passionate about bringing our medicines and vaccines to our customers around the world. Through digital listening and patient analytics, we are able to understand our customers’ needs and strive to provide solutions to meet them.
We are continually striving to improve the understanding of health care within the local community. Our site in 1100 Vienna (ICON Tower) is a strategic location for the distribution of our high quality and innovative health care products, as well as digitally integrated solutions for our patients and clients. To ensure sustainable company growth, we continually aim to offer attractive career opportunities for more than 170 employees at our Vienna site.
Agile Transformation & Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Our Scrum Masters are the guardians and champions of their teams’ processes and agreements. They partner with their Product Owners to ensure that the team continuously improves as evidenced through the quality and speed of their delivery, psychological safety, and transparency of the work.
- Leading the content delivery process of your team(s)
- Coaching and mentoring your team in agile process
- Facilitating co-creation sessions and workshops
- Jump-start new teams or new focus areas
- Ensuring that your team’s prioritisation processes and cadences are in place
- Stepping in when you feel you are needed and using your strengths and practical agile toolkit to solve issues
- Working with your local Agile Coach to ensure process alignment
- Collaborating with the regional community to improve our processes
- Bringing modern agile practices to our modernising marketing model
- Our ways of working are key elements to our success, and we need a pro-active servant-leader to do the right thing for the people delivering value to our customers and patients
Qualifications & Experience
You are part of the transformation of a big pharmaceutical’s ways of working. Thus, we need someone who can establish a trust relationship with the teams you will work with.
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent from an accredited university
- Excellent working knowledge and experience in Scrum or Kanban
- Proven relevant agile implementation experience
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills in English and German
- Well organised, highly motivated, process-driven and results-oriented with the ability to prioritise and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment
- Effective trainer and facilitator
- Able to showcase examples of leveraging and applying agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Practiced in dual-track agile
We offer an attractive salary, outstanding social benefits and an exciting work environment with varied tasks in an international environment. The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 51.600,- and varies according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Who we are …
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for …
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
Zuschriften bitte an:
- ICON Vienna, Turm A, 20. Stock, Wiedner Gürtel 9-13
- Wien 1100